The KSU Foundation is a great place to work!
As a team member, you have the opportunity to reach your full potential in a collaborative, energizing environment.
Kansas State University is pleased to offer a comprehensive array of valuable benefits. We offer:
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits including vision, short-term disability, voluntary life, and critical illness
- 403(b) retirement plan with company contributions
- Company paid HSA contributions
- Paid leave including vacation, sick, personal, and volunteer
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave
- Paid holidays
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Adoption assistance program
- Tuition and certification assistance
- Wellness Program
- Paid professional development opportunities
- Access to extensive online library of technical and soft skill courses through LinkedIn Learning
We want to hear from you!
Thinking about a change and want to learn more?
E-mail the HR team and we will be in touch soon!